Equipped with a standard M4 assault rifle, Rifleman are best used to counter other foot soliders.
- Offensive Strategy
- The first land unit who can attack air units, mix them with your attacking forces to give them cheap and effective air protection.
- Contrary to what the unit card says, Riflemen are more effective against air units then they are against other infantry units. A group of riflemen can be easily taken out by a squad of Machine gunners or Mortar.
- Defensive Strategy
- As the first land unit available to have anti-air capabilities, They are a must have in a battalion.
- Make sure that the heavy units protecting your base (M2 Bradley, Stryker, Paladin etc.) are with a squad of riflemen to make sure they won't be picked-off by the opponent's air units.
- Put them near buildings which are vulnerable against air units.
[Insert Link Here: Units Menu]